Re: Using ntfs-3g

Aaron Konstam wrote:
On Fri, 2007-07-20 at 14:10 -0600, Karl Larsen wrote:
I got this yummed and then tried it. In a root terminal I wrote:

# mount -t ntfs /dev/sda1 /fc4

and it worked. I went to /fc4 and there was my windows file system.

This would sure make getting things off that Windows file system easy :-)

Karl

It certainly would but is ntfs-3g available in the Live CD.

If you mean, Fedora 7 Live images, it is and is in the default package set in all Fedora spins.

Rahul