problem connecting to my linus server with rsa keysthroughPutty on Windows

Scott Berry sberry at northlc.com
Sat Jul 21 11:42:21 UTC 2007

Hi Tim,

What I did to get the key on the Linux system was to copy the key and if you
use the right mouse button in Putty it is supposed to write the key out on
one line which it did like Linux wants it.  It also says that the server on
the Linux side refuses to read the key and I am not sure what's up with that
at all.

Scott