Re: 2 Subnets on 1 Lan

Further to this I have open vpn installed and working. I am able to
vpn to the server.

I made the openvon network the same as the PLC devices, but I'm unable
to ping them from the server or from my laptop with the vpn active.

Should  I be able to ping 192.168.0.11 from the server (192.168.0.1)
or from a remote client my laptop (192.168.0.6)?

Do I need to add a route statement or tweak my configuration somehow?
If this isn't supported, should I renumber my vpn subnet and then
allow bridging or something?

Thanks

--
-=/>Thom