Mail problem

I distribute an e-mail newsletter to a large number of
recipients (approximately 5500).I have a simple script
that goes through the list of recipients and sends an
email to each one in turn.

This script was running fine in a machine which
unfortunately died a few days ago.

I'm now using another machine with Fedora Core 6
installed. The problem now is that the script will
only send a fraction of the total list and then stop.

I'm getting no error messages.

Any hints?

Gustavo J. Mata