Re: Mail problem

Gustavo J. Mata wrote:
I distribute an e-mail newsletter to a large number of
recipients (approximately 5500).I have a simple script
that goes through the list of recipients and sends an
email to each one in turn.
This script was running fine in a machine which
unfortunately died a few days ago.
I'm now using another machine with Fedora Core 6
installed. The problem now is that the script will
only send a fraction of the total list and then stop.
I'm getting no error messages.
Any hints?

It would help if you posted the script.

--