Re: setting up Bugzilla

Scott Berry wrote:
Hello there,

I am looking for a couple of packages. I looked using the package name through "yum search package name" and could not find these two. They are:
Checking for     Template-GD (any)      not found
Checking for           Chart (v1.0)     not found

Thanks for the help as always.

Scott

For FC 6
# yum search perl-Template-GD

perl-Template-GD.noarch 2.66-2.fc6 extras Matched from:
perl-Template-GD

I don't know about "Chart(v1.0)" Could this be a reference to "perl-Chart"? What was the context of your requirement for these pacakges? Someone else may know if you can tell us what your requirements are.

HTH a little,
~~R