Re: FC7: No USB stick automount after latest kernel update

Vivek J. Patankar wrote:
Karl Larsen wrote:
Vivek J. Patankar wrote:
The update notification for the latest kernel mentioned that autofs should be updated too, although for an entirely different reason. Maybe that could help.

"Users should update to the latest autofs package with this kernel or autofs will use excessive amounts of CPU time."

I tried to. Yum said nothing new to update. Do you know when the updated autofs will be available?

The updated version is 5.0.1-20 and it was released the same time as the new kernel.

I just checked and I do have the new 5.0.1-20 in my computer and it is not helping with memory stick. I expect the other problems are there with the proper autofs.

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User