Re: New Kernel

On 7/21/07, Frank Cox <theatre sasktel net> wrote:
> Maybe, Karl, those computer makers cannot install F7, as the
> installation dvd does not simply install anything in some computers...

I would be rather surprised if large-scale computer makers installed any
operating system from a DVD.  I suspect the main method for installation would
be directly imaging the hard drives.  Or on a smaller scale, perhaps installing
from a fileserver.

Anyway, Frank, they have to install it first somewhere!

Paul