Ubuntu download

Well I read the web page for Ubuntu and it it derived from the old reliable Debian Linux I ran for awhile. It was fun because the things you looked for were where they should be. I am getting the Live version that will let me play with it before I install anything. It will let me know what runs and what does not run. Will be fun.
--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User