Re: Ubuntu download

On 7/21/07, Karl Larsen <k5di zianet com> wrote:
        Well I read the web page for Ubuntu and it it derived from the old
reliable Debian Linux I ran for awhile. It was fun because the things
you looked for were where they should be. I am getting the Live version
that will let me play with it before I install anything. It will let me
know what runs and what does not run. Will be fun.

What does this have to do with the Fedora list exactly?

--
Fedora Core 6 and proud