Re: Ubuntu download

Erik P. Olsen wrote:
Manuel Arostegui Ramirez wrote:
El Domingo, 22 de Julio de 2007 01:01, Karl Larsen escribió:
    Well I read the web page for Ubuntu and it it derived from the old
reliable Debian Linux I ran for awhile. It was fun because the things
you looked for were where they should be. I am getting the Live version
that will let me play with it before I install anything. It will let me
know what runs and what does not run. Will be fun.
--

Aham, and that's important enough to open a thread because....?

Karl apparently uses the list as a general chat room.

It would die if you let it.

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User