XEN Kernel will not power off or list IPTables

I have been running the Xen kernel for awhile with Fedora 7 the 64 bit version.

I seem to have a power shutdown issue with the Xen kernel. When I do a shutdown,
the system will do a halt and require a manual power off. If I use the standard
kernel, it will power off the computer with no problem. I do notic in the Halt
instruction, some thing with ACPI shows up. In the Xen kernel, it just has a
plain halt.

When I run iptables -L it will begin the listing, then it will halt or hangup on
the command.

Is thers some configuration changes I need to fix these problems
--
Joseph Loo
jloo acm org