Smart packages

Bob Staaf rstaaf at bellsouth.net
Sun Jul 22 20:11:41 UTC 2007

Who said Fedora was a distro for Windows users?  There are plenty of other
distros out there that are trying to appeal to beginning Linux users, Fedora
IS NOT ONE OF THEM....

Here is an FAQ from RedHat...

http://kbase.redhat.com/faq/FAQ_61_1139.shtm

"The Fedora Project is a Red-Hat-sponsored and community-supported open
source project geared toward developers and highly technical enthusiasts
using Linux in non-critical environments. It is also a proving ground for
new technology that may eventually make its way into Red Hat products and
the open source code base. The goal of the Fedora Project is to work with
the Linux community to build a complete, general purpose operating system
exclusively from free software."