Re: Mystery of chroot

Mikkel L. Ellertson wrote:

> You are better off using something like parted
> to copy a partition.

Actually, I did try using gparted to copy the NTFS partition,
and although this seemed to work,
the resulting Windows did not run properly.
I also tried Partition Magic with much the same result.

I guess I should have looked more closely into official Windows
methods of copying a Windows XP partition to a new disk;
Bill must have thought of that ...

--
Timothy Murphy
tel: +353-86-2336090, +353-1-2842366