Re: Mystery of chroot

on 7/23/2007 1:15 AM, ne... wrote:
> On 7/23/07, David Boles <dgboles gmail com> wrote:
>> on 7/22/2007 5:55 PM, monty19@ hotmail.com wrote:
> [snip]
>> Clap. Clap. Well said
>>
> Meanwhile, you added nothing to the conversaton but quoted the whole article.
> AOL welcomes you.

Really? I trimmed the whole message down to just the relevant part. Odd. I
don't really understand the AOL comment though. I do not, have never used,
any AOL services. Ever.

Maybe this happened because you use a Windows, Hotmail, mail server? You
should check into that perhaps. Maybe that is the problem here.
--

  David