Re: Ubuntu download

On 23/07/07, Manuel Arostegui Ramirez <manuel todo-linux com> wrote:
On Monday 23 July 2007 14:05:16 Ian Malone wrote:

> Missing: Live CD for server use.

Don't see the point here
What do you mean?

You cut the quoted context where it was stated that
Ubuntu had these things and this was (supposedly)
why Dell had chosen Ubuntu.  I was pointing out that
it didn't correlate very well.

Personally I don't know why you'd want a Live CD
for server use either, but maybe someone does.

--
imalone