Video but not sound from CNN

Right after CNN made its change in window format a couple of weeks
ago I was (for the first time) able to play its video segments.
I got both the video and the sound.  Great.

A week or so ago, the sound disappeared.
Ive not been able to do anything to get it back (other programs
produce sound just fine).  The video still plays fine.

Anyone else see this behaviour?
Any fix?

Is there something in Firefox that needs to be set?
--
                                        Reg.Clemens
                                        reg dwf com