Re: Other Stick / New Error Msg => Re: FC7: No USB stick automount after latest kernel update

Hellow:
Sorry for my very bat english.
I have the same problem since i update the kernel.
Finally, while I wait a new update, I have add the next line to fstab file:

/dev/sdb1               /media/usb1        vfat rw,auto,users,umask=0   0 0

Now I can mount the usb key when i am a normal user and an icon apear in desktop.
Now the system can not automount, but maybe when I reset it go (I think not).

I think this problem have to hapend more people, we are not the only in this
universe!!

Thanks!

=:)