Re: Need help with F7 install--just to get the boot DVD to work

On Mon, 23 Jul 2007, Frank Cox wrote:

Can I make a bootable ISO
under FC5 (sorry about the off-topic) onto a DVD, and if so, how?

You can indeed.  The simplest method would be to use K3B and select Tools -
Burn DVD ISO Image from the toolbar at the top of the main screen.

OK, tried this, but the device area was blank, and I don't see any way to get my DVD recorder on there. Assuming, of course, it can record. Trying it on another machine running FC5 now, as soon as the file is transferred there.