Re: Fedora 7 freezes two or three times per day

Bruno Wolff III wrote:
I have seen something similar on one machine. Restarting X with crtl-alt-bs
seems to give some relief.
I had a similar issue with the later FC5 kernels, but I am not sure they
have the same root cause.
The symptoms I have seen make it seemed like processes are blocking, not
permanently hanging. For example I have a vt login hang, which completed
after I restarted X.

In my lockups, ctrl-alt-bs doesn't work at all.  No keyboard input works.

--
Due to the move to Exchange Server,
   anything that is a priority, please phone.