Label Crap!

I did a google search and discovered that e2label can make just fine labels for my files. They were hhhhhedffggeertytuu and I changed them to fedora_7. Then I rebooted and fedora_7 would not come up and had a kernel panic and all that shit!

I had to use my fedora 7 DVD and select Rescue. When it got to the point I asked it to mount my fedora 7 system and it FAILED! I had to use mount the darn thing myself and then use joe to remove the dam labels I made and replaced them with /dev/sdb5 which thank God now work! Now it will boot again.

	Please no one mention labels AGAIN!
--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User