Re: Need help with F7 install--just to get the boot DVD to work

On Mon, 23 Jul 2007, Dawning Sky wrote:

Open RecordNow!, click the right most tab, which has two disks on it,
and then select "Burn Image", which is the last item.

Your version of RecordNow! may be different from mine.  But the
keyword here is you want to burn "image", not burn files.

I have an older version. I used another program in Windows to do it,
so now I am good to go! Thanks all for the help, though...but I have more unrelated questions to follow.