question about: Desktop Effects and no border

George Yanos george at yanos.com
Wed Jul 25 01:49:37 UTC 2007

As long as it's come up, anybody know a way to get just a window (or
two) with no border and no top bar?  I'd really like dali clock to run
that way.

Every time I try the new desktops or the new ati dirver something
breaks, and the effects don't seem to add much to the desktop except a
little glitz, for which I'm too old.

* George Yanos     *                                                *
* UTC at UIC       *                                                *
* 312-413-0059(w)  *                                                *
* 708-848-4221(h)  *                                                *
* gyanos at uic.edu   *                                                *