Re: OpenOffice

> I am currently using OpenOffice.org 2.2.0 that came with Fedora 7.How do
> I update to its latest version that is,OpenOffice.org 2.2.1 using YUM?

Clean answer: wait until it becomes available for F7 in updates

Slightly less clean answer: (but this doesn't work yet since it is not
there)

yum --enablerepo updates-testing openoffice.org-core

Dirty answer: (be very careful to read what yum wants to do before
saying 'y' lest you trash your F7 install)

yum --enablerepo development openoffice.org-core

... the last one will get you 2.2.1, apparently without updating
anything else, but don't blame me if your computer melts or it deletes
all your docs or whatever.

-Andy