Re: F7 Help

antonio montagnani wrote:
I was running F7 on an external USB disk.
I powerd off the hard dik during operation, and now I can see only the
/boot partition and of course I cannot start the PC.

How can I recover the situation??? I mena without re-installing???

How is the disk formated ( ext2, ext3 or something else ) ?

If you have access to another linux box with USB, you could try connecting the external drive there and running fsck on it there.

cheers Chris