Re: F7 Help

this is a standard installation of Fedora: LVM???

If its LVM that might complicate things.

And how do I run fsck from another PC (that is here..)??

Urm... Just connect the disk to a working linux box. When you do that it will become available as one of the nodes under /dev/ (something like /dev/hdb1 /dev/sda1 etc. exactly what depends on the machine. running dmesg after pluging it in might tell you what).

once you have identified what it is, just run

 > fsck /dev/XXXX

Chris

How do I run fsck from the single box??? ifI issue only fsck from
shell I get the warning that /etc/fstab cannot be open