Stuck in UTC

I switched from UTC=false to UTC=true in /etc/sysconfig/clock and then
I changed back to UTC=false. Now every time I boot up, gdm and
gnome-clock is showing UTC-time and also gnome-clock isn't updating
until system-time has cought up. "date" is showing the correct time
(Wed Jul 25 18:07:22 CEST 2007). Also /var/log/messages has the
UTC-time. So for two hours the time stands still at every upboot.

J├Ârgen Jonssson