Re: fc7 install hangs at a grey screen with X

Andrew Webb wrote:
Hello,

I cant get very far in fc7 install, my install hangs with a grey screen and an X. I dont know what the problem is, but thats why i'm using fc6.... its the only linux which would finish the install.

I have a 64X2, asus m2n-mx board. Is a piece of my hardware stopping the installation?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks,

Andrew Webb

Fight Allergies With Live Search http://search.live.com/results.aspx?q=Remedies+For+Spring+Allergies&mkt=en-ca&FORM=SERNEP

What kind of video card do you have?