Re: Kernel Panic with RAID

I notice that my IDE HDD shows up as a SCSI drive (sda)
Also, when I try to boot from my Adaptec 1200A RAID controller, I get a
kernel panic error.

This can be because a necessary driver module for the Adaptec device was
not placed into the initrd... what does it say around the panic message?

Thanks Andy, I'll have a look at my .config file I must have overlooked it.