Re: X-Windows on Remote (Solved)

Thanks All

I think I have it figured out. Only took so long to reply because I am on the road and wound up in a one-horse town in a Motel with no Internet.

Thanks to All who replied.

Mike

itamar ispbrasil com br wrote:
have you tried freenx ?

Admitting a lack of knowledge here, what is the best way to run an
x-windows session on SSH from a remote location.

I can not seem to get Putty to cooperate at all for X-Windows.

Mike