Starting logos

I am back to FC6 and I have two applications compiled and operating called gmfsk and xlog which are both for Amateur Radio application. To start either one in a terminal you just use gmfsk or xlog.

I would like to find a number of little images for the top toolbar that allow me to enter the call they make, either gmfsk or xlog. Actually I use both together so it would be nice if one image could start both.

   Anyone done this before?

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User