Re: What missing librar(ies) do I need to install for F7?

Bill Davidsen wrote:
Gilbert Sebenste wrote:
Hello all,

Running a program on F7, I get:

program: error while loading shared libraries:
libstdc++-libc6.2-2.so.3: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

What "yum install XXXX" do I need to do to get it back?

Sorry to say I don't remember for sure, but you might do
   yum list '*lib*'
and look for uninstalled libc++ packages, I /think/ it's in -devel, but I'm not where I can easily check at this moment.

I do recall. Use yum install libstdc++-libc6.2-2.so.3 and it will install another program that allows your application to use this version.

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User