Re: Changing number of partitions.

On Thu, 2007-07-26 at 15:48 -0600, Karl Larsen wrote:
>     If your fsack and grug.conf use LABEL= then you will have no
> problem with the existing ones.

"fstab" and "grub.conf" I think Karl really meant to type.  ;-)

Filesack would be the new chaos system to replace the structured hard
drive directory tree.  All the files are piled into it, with no
attention paid to any directories.  ;-)  Just like Windows...

 important to the thread.)

I read messages from the public lists.