Changing number of partitions.

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Fri Jul 27 09:18:53 UTC 2007

Tim:
>> Filesack would be the new chaos system

Frank Cox:
> I thought Filesack was designed to randomly "fire" and remove files from your
> system on an unintentional and unpredictable basis.

That's when you incorporate it with the tetris file system.  As soon as
several contiguous drive blocks are filled up, they're wiped out.  The
results when you manage to fill up an entire sector are even more
impressive.  Microsoft has been testing this for some years, now.

--
[tim at bigblack ~]$ uname -ipr
2.6.22.1-27.fc7 i686 i386

I read messages from the public lists.