Re: Goodbye F7... Hello FC6 ...why not F8 test 1?

Jim Cornette wrote:
Karl Larsen wrote:
I must have too many special uses for my Linux. I went to F7 because of many nice things :-) I got many things working and sent in 4 Bug reports none of which have been solved. I was just not able to live without the things I must have. So I am back to FC6 and will get a few things from F7 to here and be done with it :-(

Karl

Fedora 8 test 1 is about to kick off. Are you sure you don't want to go forward instead of reverse?

After a week of pain... moved back to FC6 and life is good again !!!

When 8 arrives, maybe i try the 7.