Re: updated kernel panics with dhcp

Andy Green wrote:

One more question, if I may: What's the best strategy for updating at this point?

I figure that, for the next kernel update, I'll manually remove the kernel with the problem, and do the update. The known good kernel should be the second kernel, and therefore retained. I can then test the updated kernel.

Does that sound right?

Does it make sense to keep testing new kernels, even if there's been no specific response to this issue?

<Joe