Re: Trouble with list manager and changing email address

Tim wrote:
On Fri, 2007-07-27 at 22:44 -0700, Philip Walden wrote:
When I go to the mailman list site to change my email address*, I get a "**A confirmation message has been sent to <new email address**>", but no confirmation message ever appears.

Anyone noticed the same problem?

How long have you waited?  And does your mail have an anti-spam system?
If so, you might want to check your junk mail.
I have tried 4 times over 2 days. I have no spam blockers.
I've had a similar problem when trying to get it to send me a password
reminder.  It never arrived.
Same thing here. The mailman says it is sending me a confirmation to the the new email address, but nothing ever arrives.