Re: FW: Fedora 7 & VM Server

Web and Co sprl - Patrick DERWAEL wrote:
On 7/24/07, Patrick DERWAEL <pderwael webandco be> wrote: _____
From: fedora-list-bounces redhat com [mailto: fedora-list-bounces redhat com
<mailto:fedora-list-bounces redhat com> ] On Behalf Of Web and Co sprl -
Patrick DERWAEL
Sent: dimanche 22 juillet 2007 16:43
To: fedora-list redhat com
Subject: Fedora 7 & VM Server

 Hi list,

 I encounter some issues for installing Fedora 7 under VMware Server
(1.0.1.29996)
vmware have since released 1.0.2 and 1.0.3 bug fixes, I have decent uptimes for 1.0.3 on fc6, and use 1.03 on f7 to access a winxp vm, so that is other way around for host and guest.

DaveT.