Re: Trouble with list manager and changing email address

Philip Walden wrote:
When I go to the mailman list site to change my email address*, I get a "**A confirmation message has been sent to <new email address**>", but no confirmation message ever appears.

Anyone noticed the same problem?
I tried unsubscribing the old and subscribing to the new, but no confirmation messages have arrived for these cases either.

Looks like the mailman list manager is broken.

Phil