kudos

I don't mean to follow the trend started by KL about sharing our personal
Fedora experiences, but I want to congratulate the developers for a great
job.

In my quest for finding a linux-based home security/surveillance
solution, I discovered that the stock kernel included a driver for my
logitech quickcam messenger (this is a first, to my knowledge). No more
searching, patching and compilation necessary, just plug the camera into
the usb port.

I was also pleasantly surprised to find that ZoneMinder is available via
yum and works out of the box.

Last, but not least, I did one more flawless F7 installation directly
from an iso image stored on the hard drive, using the grub/vmlinux trick.
Maybe I was just lucky, or maybe I knew how to avoid the troublesome
points, but I didn't seem to run into all the problems reported by many
people on this list.

I could go on and on. Good job and keep up the good work!