Re: Only able to print one sheet from any spreadsheet

> that I needed.)  Whatever I tried, I could only print the first sheet.
> It isn't that I can only print one sheet, it's that I can only print
> the first sheet.  I tried to print other sheets with no success.

> Here is the exact spreadsheet that I had issues with this morning:
> http://www.afolkey2.net/~steve/Projects/fedora/20070702-VendingMachines.ods

"Works here"... simply printing it with the default setting in the print
box got me six pages, one for each tab on the spreadsheet.

What happens when you "export as PDF"?

# rpm -qa | grep openoffice
openoffice.org-writer-2.2.0-14.8
openoffice.org-impress-2.2.0-14.8