Re: FC7 yum upgrade

Catalin Bucur wrote:

> I don't have a boot partition, /boot it's just a directory. So, it's ok
> from this point of view.

I'm no expert, but I suspect your problem
is much simpler than the various solutions offered would suggest.

Why not post your /etc/grub.conf and /etc/fstab ?

Also, I would try running grub interactively.
This would probably tell you why /dev/root is not found .

--
Timothy Murphy
tel: +353-86-2336090, +353-1-2842366