evolution paper size

Craig White craig at tobyhouse.com
Tue Jul 31 23:11:48 UTC 2007

Have an issue with newly installed F7 and evolution with a cups print
server for the network.

Nowhere in evolution can you choose page size when you print - as far as
I can tell.

It appears the default page size is A4 and that setting is somewhere in
the bowels of GNOME and I cannot figure out how to switch it to US
Letter.

Anyone want to toss me a bone...it would seem to be a simple thing but I
have 30 minutes chasing my tail around and I can't figure out how to get
at something like this - even with the most crude gconftool-2

TIA

--
Craig White <craig at tobyhouse.com>