Fedora 7 Install Problem

Grant Evans grantly at bigpond.net.au
Tue Jun 5 09:49:49 UTC 2007

Hi,

I have just read about the release of fedora 7 and not having seen
fedora since 4 (I think) I downloaded the DVD ISO image to install.  The
system boots from the DVD, and after selecting install, loads vmlinuz
and initrd and then says 'Ready.' and thats as far as it gets. (tried
another image from a different source, same result).  I have installed
numerous linux flavours for testing previously without issue and
currently have ubuntu installed.  Any help would be appreciated.

System is a P4 3Ghz with ASUS P5AD2 Deluxe M/B 512 Mb Ram ATI X600 pro
video, sata hdd, ide hdd, dvd

Regards,
Grant Evans