yum problem

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Thu Jun 7 11:32:07 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-06-06 at 22:33 +0100, John bowden wrote:
> Over here in the UK most of the banks, insurance companies and ISP's
> billing departments tell you that the phone call may be recorded for
> "training" purposes.

We get that, too (recorded or monitored).  I've often wondered what
they'll do if you said, "no".  I have once told a government department
that I did mind being put on hold (I'd been bounced about from one phone
to another, because none of them had an answer, and they'd just
forwarded the call on, hoping the next person might, but without
checking).  It forced the person who I spoke to, to find the answer out
for me.  ;-)

 important to the thread.)

I read messages from the public lists.