New User

ashmiel no-reply-gw at fcp.surfsite.org
Fri Jun 8 06:36:34 UTC 2007

Hello,

I am brand new to linux and had a few questions.  I recently
installed FC7 and was wondering if there was any sort of command
line/gui based way of disabling my video card.  My reason for doing
so is that the video card fan is very old and makes alot of noise and
I generally just plan on booting the machine on and logging in
remotely.

I would just take the card out itself however I was hoping there was
a way I could do it just every time I log on that way if something
happens i can just reconnect the monitor without worries.

If this is possible and not highly ill advised i would appreciate any
help.

Thank you for your time

https://fcp.surfsite.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=175899&topic_id=38761&forum=34#forumpost175899
If you think, this is spam, please report this to webmaster at fcp.surfsite.org and/or blame daveshinnick at comcast.net.