Windows Question

Ray Weaver raychris at emypeople.net
Sat Jun 9 04:52:47 UTC 2007

This is a Windows question, but maybe one of you guys can help me out
anyway. When I try to get into nearly any game it gives this error
message, "The procedure entry point GetRawImputDeviceList could not be
found in the dynamic link library USER32.dll." Then, most times it will
simply get out of the game. Sometimes after clicking OK it will work as
normal, but other times not. I've tried to replace the user32.dll file
several ways, but since Windows is always using it, I can't. Any

metri