(fedora) Re: Fedora vs OpenSuse

Jacob (=Jouk) Jansen joukj at hrem.nano.tudelft.nl
Wed Jun 13 08:04:41 UTC 2007

>- It automounts everything you put into it!... almost
One of the reasons I started with Fedora Core 1 on my "new" machine at home
just over 3 years ago was that it was the only distro to support the S-ATA
drives for my mother-board at that time.

                   Jouk

Bush : All votes are equal but some votes are more equal than others.

  Jouk Jansen

  joukj at hrem.nano.tudelft.nl

  Technische Universiteit Delft        tttttttttt  uu     uu  ddddddd
  Kavli Institute of Nanoscience       tttttttttt  uu     uu  dd    dd
  Nationaal centrum voor HREM              tt      uu     uu  dd     dd
  Lorentzweg 1                             tt      uu     uu  dd     dd
  2628 CJ Delft                            tt      uu     uu  dd     dd
  Nederland                                tt      uu     uu  dd    dd
  tel. 31-15-2782272                       tt       uuuuuuu   ddddddd