Error: Missing Dependency: xine-lib = 1.1.7 is needed by package xine-lib-extras-nonfree

Stefan Held obi at unixkiste.org
Sat Jun 16 12:43:02 UTC 2007

Am Samstag, den 16.06.2007, 12:37 +0200 schrieb Michael Schwendt:

> The new update release workflow causes no end of problems. Packages
> have to visit web interfaces, push buttons, release engineers need to
> approve the requests. It is really sad to see how Fedora 7 performs badly
> due to lots of broken dependencies.

Well it is new and needs some time to become convinient for all of us.

I would not call this a failure of F7 i would like to see it as a
temporal "matter".

I am sure we will get all of the issues sorted out.

Greets

--

 Stefan Held                    VI has only 2 Modes:
 obi unixkiste org              The first one is for beeping all the time,