Fedora-7 rant #3: Sound

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 16 19:58:49 UTC 2007

----- Original Message ----
From: David Boles <dgboles at gmail.com>
To: For users of Fedora <fedora-list at redhat.com>
Sent: Saturday, June 16, 2007 2:45:12 PM
Subject: Re: Fedora-7 rant #3: Sound

on 6/16/2007 12:36 PM, Antonio Olivares wrote:
> [...]

No one answered your question? Maybe no one knew the answer.

Is this of nay help?

http://www.alsa-project.org/documentation.php

--

  David

Been There.  Done That!  Does not help. Encourages to add the lines

install snd-intel8x0 /sbin/modprobe --ignore-install snd-intel8x0 && { /usr/sbin/alsactl restore >/dev/null 2>&1 || :; }
remove snd-intel8x0 { /usr/sbin/alsactl store >/dev/null 2>&1 || :; }; /sbin/modprobe -r --ignore-remove
to /etc/modprobe.conf.  But it does not work.

Thanks anyway,

Antonio